Does your group Sing? Dance? Twirl? Well, we have a stage for you! Our Main Stage is the place for your group to perform.
Community Act Performances
- Thursday, July 27: 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 28: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 29: 11:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- 11:00 a.m. - Noon: Mercury Academy of Dance
- Noon-12:30 p.m.: Nikki and Jayden Singing
- 12:30 p.m.-1:00 p.m.: Bailey Bloyer
- 3:30 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.: Aurora Symphony
- Sunday, July 30: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- 11:00 a.m. - Noon: Ted Loughry
- Noon-12:30 p.m. - Dina Baker
- 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Darker by Far Band
Acts are selected and scheduled by the community act coordinator with consideration given to the order in which applications are received. The deadline to submit your application is July 1, 2023. Applications may still be considered after this date but performers will not be listed on the website. Applications will not be taken by phone. Be sure to fully complete your application.
Performers will receive free admission and parking on the day of the performance. If accepted, you will receive an Admission Confirmation Pass that will serve as the admission and parking pass for your group along with complete directions for its use. There will be no compensation provided to Community Acts.
COMMUNITY ACT APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED