2023 Arapahoe County Fair Community Act Application
Calling all performers…Amateur & Pro - Here’s your chance to take part in the 2023 Arapahoe County Fair
You are invited to become part of the entertainment featured at the Arapahoe County Fair, July 27-30, 2023. Strut your stuff on our Main Stage. We will feature a wide variety of continuous, free entertainment during the Fair. It’s a great opportunity to perform in public and gain notoriety.
Requested time slots (including set-up, tear down, and performance time) are available during the following times:
- Thursday, July 27: 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 28: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Full)
- Saturday, July 29: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 30: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
You may request to perform once or multiple times.
Performers will receive free admission and parking on the day of the performance. If accepted, you will receive an Admission Pass that will serve as the admission and parking pass for your group along with complete directions for its use. There will be no compensation provided to Community Acts.
Acts are selected and scheduled by the community act coordinators with consideration given to the order in which applications are received. The deadline to submit your application is July 1, 2023. Applications may still be considered after this date but performers will not be listed on the event website. Applications will not be taken by phone or email. Be sure to fully complete your application.
We request that you confirm your availability prior to submitting your application. Cancellations impact other performers and their ability to get their preferred time slots. All cancellations must be received no later than July 15, 2023 and all passes for cancelled acts will be voided.
We look forward to hearing from you and having your group participate in our inaugural Community Act line-up at the Arapahoe County Fair. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.You will be notified by email if you were approved or declined. PERFORMANCE GUIDELINES
The Arapahoe County Fair will provide the following:
- Each group is designated a time slot on stage. This includes set-up, performance, and tear down. Additional slots may be requested. Please indicate below any available day and how much time you will need for set-up, performance, and tear down. This will help Fair staff appropriately schedule you.
- You must arrive as a group no less than thirty minutes before your scheduled time and be at Main stage area ready to go on stage as scheduled. Late arrivals may not be allowed to perform.
- The members of your group are responsible for their set-up and tear down before and after your performance, under supervision of the Stage Manager.
- Depending on the stage on which you are performing, the stage may be equipped with a sound system and CD player. The main stage has a full time sound tech and monitors.
The Arapahoe County Fair will not be able to provide the following:
- A table, chairs, microphone(s) and sound system
- Choral risers, tape players, piano or keyboard, storage equipment, dressing room
- The Stage Manager is the ONLY person who will control the sound system and equipment on stage.
- Stage has a shade cover.
- No vehicles will be allowed to drive on the grounds. If you have large equipment that needs to be unloaded, please make prior arrangements, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Please carpool to the Fair whenever possible. Parking is free and on a first-come, first serve basis
- This is a family event. Foul language, mistreatment of staff, abuse of equipment, lack of professionalism, refusal to set-up/tear-down, no shows and tardiness will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to shut down and cancel any act that does not abide by the guidelines and standards of the Arapahoe County Fair and the entertainment department.
- All decisions of the Community Act Coordinator are final.