Arapahoe County is gearing up for a full slate of spring and summer events to support our thriving communities and full pandemic recovery. In May, we bring you Chalk Lines & Vines, the County’s inaugural spring wine and chalk art festival.
Grab your friends or a date and come on out to the Arapahoe County Fairgrounds and Event Center in Aurora for samples of Colorado wine, live chalk art and entertainment, food trucks, and fun, laid-back vibes. The event will be held outside where you can socialize safely and enjoy incredible views of the Front Range and Eastern Plains.
DATE: Saturday and Sunday, May 15-16, 2021
TIME: 12 – 6 p.m. each day
LOCATION: Arapahoe County Fairgrounds and Event Center on the Central Green (outdoors) - 25690 E. Quincy Ave., Aurora, CO 80016
TICKETS: $35 per ticket
Thanks to our event sponsors: City of Aurora Art in Public Places, Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker, and E-470.
- Souvenir wine glass and tote
- Wine tastings, featuring 10+ Colorado wineries
- 10+ chalk artists creating murals live for guests
- Live music on stage
- Saturday: Partially
Stable / Tara Rose and the Real Deal
- Sunday: Soul Sacrifice /
Steve Manshel & LOVELAND
Important event details:
- 21+ Event.
- No Pets - Service Animals exempt.
- For the health and safety of all participants, social distancing is required and masks are encouraged
- Guests can spread out on the Central Green where you can sip wine samples, socialize, listen to live music, and picnic. Bring lawn chairs, coolers/wagons, and a blanket! We’ll also have gourmet food vendors on site.
- There will be a shade tent with socially distanced cabaret tables for standing room.
- COVID protocols and details subject to change and based on current guidelines