TREAT STREET IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT - THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
YOU'RE IN FOR A TREAT…
Come on out to the Arapahoe County Scaregrounds for a safe day of trick-or-treating and FREE family fun. Wear your favorite costume and head down Treat Street. We’ll have contactless games and activities at each station, spooktacular decorations, adult beverages, food trucks, and more!
Saturday, October 24, 2020
Three sessions: 11 a.m.-1 p.m., 1:30-3:30 p.m., 4-6 p.m.
Arapahoe County Fairgrounds Event Center
25690 E Quincy Ave, Aurora, CO 80016
NOTE: This is a free event, but reservations are required. Tickets include Treat Street entry and candy bag.
- Face coverings are required for all attendees over 10 years old
- Children between ages 2 and 10 years old are encouraged to wear a face covering
- Children ages 2 and under should NOT wear masks or cloth face coverings.
- Stay home if anyone in your family feels sick
- We will stagger guests for a safe experience
- Event will follow State and Tri-County Public Health Orders
- Limited to 200 attendees per session; please contact email@example.com release your tickets if you are no longer able to attend. We have MANY families eager to join us!
The Arapahoe County Fairgrounds Event Center and Park is an Open Space property featuring incredible open sky views of the Front Range, multi-use trails, historic windmill, picnic tables and an expansive event venue. It’s a BOOOO-tiful place to get some fresh air and get in the Halloween spirit. We hope to see you there!
Thanks to our 15+ community partners for participating in the Halloween Festivities!
By reserving a ticket to Treat Street, I agree to the following:
- I will not attend the Treat Street Event if I’m experiencing a fever of 100.4 or above, shortness of breath, dry cough, sore throat, or have been in contact with anyone who is either confirmed or suspected of being infected with Covid-19. This statement is true for all persons in my group who wish to attend Treat Street.
- I also acknowledge the risks of being exposed to COVID-19 while attending this event, which include serious illness or death