Booths at the "Pours on the Plains: Craft Brew Fest" include a 10x10 indoor exhibitor space, exhibitor badges, 1- table, 2- folding chairs, ice, and access to power. Arapahoe County Fair to provide:
Breweries to provide:
- 10x10 indoor exhibitor space
- $200 post-event stipend + dinner provided for Brewery staff working event
- Access to Ice, Electrical
- Brewery exposure on: Event website, select promotional materials, social media
- (4) tickets per participating brewery to invite guests to event
- A minimum of 3 different styles of beer to pour 3-4oz samples for up to 600 guests
- Decor for their space
When you submit the application below your spot will be held for the 2022 event. This year the event will be held on Friday, July 29th from 6:30-9:30pm inside the Event Center's Exhibition Hall during the Arapahoe County Fair
. Arapahoe County Staff will only allow 20 vendors to participate in this ticketed event due to space restrictions. We have limited eligibility as we ask that you bring a minimum of 3 types of craft brews to sample at our event. There is no cost to you to participate, we just ask that you bring enough 3-4oz. samples for 600 guests. (Please keep in mind that guests might come back for a second sample).
During the event, guests will have the opportunity to sip, sample, and cast their vote for the Taster's Choice
for Best Brew
of the night. Additionally, we will have a panel of judges that will determine the Judge's Choice
for Best in Show
as well as judging other beer styles at the event.
Breweries will receive a vendor packet by Friday, July 15th with all of the information you will need on the day of the event. If you have any questions before then please reach out to Lindsey at email@example.com.Covid-19 Guidelines:
- Rain or shine event; COVID protocols and details subject to change and based on current guidelines
**Please note that all vendors who fill out this application are not guaranteed a spot in the Fair. You will be notified if you application has been declined. If you are not notified please know that you are accepted.
On Site Needs
Please note we do ask you to bring a minimum of 3